INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information that we collect depends on how you use our services. We may collect all or some of the following information relating to you, and in the case of a holiday booking, other members of your party:
- Names and contact address details including telephone number and email addresses
- Other financial data such as IBAN number, SWIFT code and beneficiary name if it is necessary
- Special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which you choose to disclose to us in relation to a holiday booking
- Navigational information about your computer and your visits to our website(s) such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed
HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it. This might be by email, telephone or an online website form and take place when;
- You choose to subscribe to digital communications such as newsletters or email updates
- When you speak to any of our team
- Using cookies when you enter search preferences or use facilities such as the shortlist on our website(s)
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION
We will never sell information to any third party.
To fulfil our services, we will use this information to respond to enquiries and complete the contracts and general arrangements necessary to facilitate the holiday booking. It will also be used to send you notifications and communicate with you generally as required for the holiday, for example, from the point that you make an initial enquiry until the completion of your holiday.
IBAN, SWIFT and other banking information is necessary when we are required to make payments to you. This information is processed via industry compliant secure commercial banking facilities.
Compelled disclosure. We reserve the right to use or disclose your personal information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
We may from time to time contact you with information specific to you, for which we believe that you would have a legitimate interest. For example, notification that Le Petit Pible is offering incentives for returning clients. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may ask us in writing not to receive it.
We would also like to store and use your personal details for future marketing purposes (emailing you a newsletter for example). We will offer you the opportunity to consent to these marketing communications when you use our various online services. If you don’t consent, you won’t receive any marketing communications.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use security technology and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When sensitive personal information (such as geo-location data) is collected on our website(s) and / or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Customer testimonials and comments are posted to our website with the consent of the author or in a manner that does not disclose the identification of the author(s).
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain personal information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about our service, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the information. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described below.
CHOICE AND ACCESS TO INFORMATION
If you do not agree to our use of the information as set out above, you should inform us as soon as possible by writing to us at Le Petit Pible, 16390 Montignac-le-Coq France or email enquiries@lepetitpible.
You can also choose not to provide us with some or all of the information we request, however as a result we may not be able to complete or fulfil our services to you.
Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in the information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your information not be used to contact you
- To request that your information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your information be deleted from our records
To exercise any of these rights, please write to us at Le Petit Pible, 16390 Montignac-le-Coq France or email enquiries@lepetitpible.
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.